Monday, January 21, 2013

Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel (Lagos Nigeria)

I have spent much time in Lagos, Nigeria for business. Due to the security restrictions, I was required to remain in the Radisson Blu Hotel complex most of the time. Hence I thought it is worthwhile to note my dining experience there.

After ordering from the same menu for more than 40 times, I thank the grouper fillet with curry and rice as well as the perennial hotel favourite Club Sandwich for keeping me going. I am not a fan of the traditional Nigerian fare – most dishes consist of intense heat from black peppers with no aromatics.



Details:
Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel Lagos
Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave
Victoria Island 101006 Lagos
Nigeria
http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-lagos

1 comment:

  1. Anchorage Alaska Hotels is famous in all over the world and they are providing quit nice and affordable facility to our client. This is nice post.

    ReplyDelete