Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rating system

Thanks for all the visitors thus far to this blog and I very much appreciate the feedback I have received thus far.

Many of you have suggested that I introduce a rating sytem for each review. So I will do that. Please keep in mind that the rating will represent the single experience that I had at a restaurant, and that your experience may differ.

The ratings will be out of 3 stars.

0 star - I will never go back.





1 star - I did not enjoy my meal.




2 stars - I had a good experience and look forward to come back.




3 stars - I recommend this restaurant. Let's go back next week!



I will also take this opportunity to welcome a few guest writers to this blog. Please look out for them and make them feel welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment